Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday 14

MATH - SURVEY PROJECT, DUE THIS FRIDAY - COMPLETED ON TIME!

Today, we worked on this from 4pm - 7pm. Most of the work was already completed. At 4:30 we started making everything look a bit more organized and professional. There were a few problems with the percentages portion. I'm not sure if changing the denominator was the best thing to do, but we did learn something in doing this - that is how to easily figure out the percentages without a calculator. I gave very little assistance during the entire project. (other than asking questions such as "are you sure that is right" or "how does this sound when I read it, do you think we should change anything?" There was a tiny learning curve when we made a pie chart on the computer. But after I came back from showing how to do a pie chart, he had already completed the bar chart! We completed all tasks and also did the bonus - making a bumper sticker.